GDMO System Coordinator
- RemoteXpert system management form launch to day to day operations.
- Manage, administer and troubleshoot any problems related to the RemoteXpert Production system.
- Provide training to any Administration users in new Institutions, providing support on the connection of new GeneXpert systems.
- Working closely with the Technical Support team, provide specific RemoteXpert training and any necessary related second line support.
- Working closely with the Technical team, ensure the effective coordination and roll-out of environment usage for production and pilot projects.
- Identify and recommend appropriate changes to processes or features to facilitate improvements in system administration.
- Comes with a background in Technical Support or systems administration
- Has experience working within with the medical community
- An understanding of LIS / LIMS applications or web applications in the medical field is a definite advantages
- Anaytical, accurate and process oriented
- Strong focus on ensuring a high level of Customer satisfaction
- Must be able communicate well in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in a second language would be an advantage.