TITLE: Junior Project Engineer
LOCATION: Paris, France
Develops customized engineering solutions according to customers requirements, provides accurate quotes and technical support regarding internal cushioning and logistics solutions in accordance with customers specifications; compiles technical information, prepares drawings/schematics and other similar duties for a variety of packaging and equipment products with use of CAD software, working simultaneously on multiple projects and travelling to customer and production sites as required.
1. University degree in Engineering (mechanical, industrial, design, etc.) will be considered although a 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment would be preferred.
2. Verbal and written fluency in English and Turkish is required.
3. Advanced knowledge of 3D CAD software (Solidedge preferred), as well as general computer knowledge (MS Office, etc.). Knowledge of SAP a benefit.
4. Good knowledge of different materials, engineering processes and manufacturing techniques. Ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of company products.
5. Experience in costing and in the preparation and revision of quotes.
6. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written). This position requires the ability to provide excellent technical customer service and build positive customer relationships.
7. Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to work in close collaboration with other departments and staff at all levels.
8. Excellent organization skills and capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Good technical writing skills and experience in technical documentation writing.
10. Capacity to work with increasing autonomy in a fast-paced international environment under tight deadlines.
11. Availability to travel up to 40% of time