- Responsible for business development for steel rolling products
- Implementing quarterly and annual sales programs, plans, and policies for above product segments.
- Analyse market trends, recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Management of new opportunities, including routine contact i.e. discern service concerns, forecast future activity, expand service offering, and explore new opportunities within existing clients/new clients.
- Identify, analyse, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
1. In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his supervisor that are essentially related to his duties.
2. The job profile may be amended/extended/changed as per the company requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Minimum 8-10 years of industry experience in sales, product management in steel Industry.
- Mandatory knowledge of steel industry.