Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintain and promote healthy industrial relations
- Promote collective bargaining, negotiate wage settlement
- Formulate labor policies and development plants for workforce
- Compliance of statutory requirements and liaison with government departments
- Administer employee welfare, wage / salary, employee records, employee service and benefits etc.
- Desired background and experience:
- More than 10 years of experience in IR function.
- Capacity to handle personnel and IR function independently in MNC
- Candidate should have overall command on labour laws and skill of handling contractual man power in vast
- Expertise in collective bargaining, good counselling skills
- Expertise in operators training and developing healthy relation, trust and confidence among employees
- Analytical and innovative approach view