Client Engagement Manager
- The Customer Engagement Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers in the US market.
- Assigned to multiple named customers, CEM is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives
- Manage end-to-end sales process from initial contact, analyzing clients’ business technology needs and industry trends to propose solutions.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Respond to Request for Proposal, generating price quotes, making presentations to negotiating terms and finalizing the service agreement.
- Manage escalations by facilitating communication between client and the onsite-offshore IT team(s) to resolve client complaints and issues with services and to ensure successful execution of each project.
- Must be able to travel temporarily to client sites and/or relocate throughout the U.S.
- B.Sc (Computer Science), B. Tech, MBA preferred.
- 12 -15 yrs of experience in IT service sales.
- Experience in maintaining and expanding relationships with customers in the US market.
- 5+ years of experience with business development/account management in US market.
- Experienced in selling content management solutions, web applications and mobile application
- solutions, packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into solution requirements