A leading international hotel and leisure company with more than 1,200 properties in 100 countries.
The group is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with international renowned brands.
Modern, signature style 5 star luxury hotel.
The hotel features 442 guestrooms and suites, seven outlets including three award winning restaurants.
Assistant Restaurant Manager - This role is a part of Food & Beverage department reporting to Restaurant Manager.
· As an Assistant Manager of this award-winning restaurant you will be assisting the Manager on the day to day operations in order to meet and exceed guests’ needs and business requirements whilst ensuring strong talent engagement and adherence to service standards and operating procedures.
· You will be further responsible to maintain high visibility during service hours in order to ensure smooth running of operations and promote good public relations to ensure their satisfaction.
· To inspect the restaurant areas to ensure the food quality and service are according to standards and physical facilities and equipment are well kept and that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
· To participate in training, developing, coaching and managing directly reporting Talent.
· To accomplish a set of administrative duties such as representing, leading, attending meetings and establishing required reports; to maintain a strong client relationship.
· To manage complaints professionally and take corrective actions to ensure highest level of guest satisfaction.
· To develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, and standards and control their consistent application.
· To maintain clear communication channels within respective team to enhance talent satisfaction and productivity.
· At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Food & Beverage operations in a luxury hotel is required.
· Previous experience in Europe and GCC is required.
· A College Degree or a Diploma in Hotel Management or in a related filed are required.
· We expect you to have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Micros.
· We want you to be an outstanding coach and mentor with strong leadership skills, committed to the development of your team.
Please note that you should be eligible to live and work in Qatar. VISA assistance will be provided to the right candidates.
Please apply only if you meet all of the above criteria.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org