Our client was incorporated in 2013 as a private limited company in Cyprus.
The Company acts as an investment firm providing brokerage services in relation to one or more financial instruments. The Company mainly offers trading in Contracts for Differences (CFDs) on foreign exchange.
Combining expertise and experience across industries, functions and geographies with an extensive background in the financial industry, our executive team fosters a common culture focused on cooperation, responsiveness and quality to ensure the best outcomes for their clients.
- Establishment and ongoing coordination between several production desks
- Creating content and working with external content providers
- Supervising graphical designers
- Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all internal and external communications
- Creating manuals , sales presentation and training materials
- Strategy and content management on social media channels
- A BA (or equivalent) degree in marketing, communications, arts or related field
- Previous experience in online marketing
- Previous experience in e-commerce verticals will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in the English language both oral and written
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing is a key requirement. Ability to define and articulate key messages across a variety of media is very important.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, wordpress, etc.)
- An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications
- Bonus scheme based on results
- Opportunity for self-development
- Excellent International highly professional working environment