Our Client is one of the important players from the Romanian telecommunications sector.
The company has focused its activity on providing IP communication and Internet services to the business segment, but also on the strategic integration of complementary services, such as VoIP or video telephony.
The desire to constantly innovate, its team of highly qualified professionals and the access to latest state of art technology and know-how have helped the company in becoming one of the most powerful and appreciated communications company in Romania.
Job Title: European Group Technical Director
Reports to: Managing/ Regional Director
- Managing hardware and software network servers and production platforms of the company;
- Managing network servers and production platforms of the company;
- Manage, implement and maintain servers and platforms production of the company;
- Hardware and software identify problems and intervene to remedy them;
- Make proposals for improvement of services in terms of software and hardware;
- Make proposals for upgrades of production platforms in terms of SW & HW;
- Take actions on maintenance service platforms and the company's support platforms and databases so that no malfunctions occur;
- Keep up to date company network scheme; allocate internal IP addresses;
- Performing maintenance; schedule a service regularly and liaise with internal and external suppliers on hand to support services;
- Perform install / uninstall software and configuration;
- Make regular backups according to internal procedures. Proposes changing the internal backup procedures;
- Provide support for the purchase of servers, systeme, storage, etc;
- Manage software licenses allocated to each car;
- Will manage a cross regional team of approx. 50 people
- they offer a chance to work into an international environment
Network development and products:
- Participate in the development projects of the network, platforms, products and services;
- Testing equipment / platforms / applications interacting with their suppliers, but also because of design problems;
- Participation in international projects under the supervision of the manager or technical director;
- Participate in workshops and presentations organized by suppliers;
- Provide technical support to sales team for new products offered by the company.
- University degree (Communications / Automation / Computers);
- Knowledge networking, switching, networking, subnets, VLANs, IP management, etc.;
- Server management platform (CPanel / php / mysql / postgress / postfix);
- Support services, TACACS +, LDAP, AAA, DNS, mail, Web (configuration, monitoring, upgrade);
- Previous experience network maintenance Linux, Unix, Windows- min 3 years;
- Experience Windows XP / Win7 / Win2k / Win2k8 / MS Office, Active Directory, MS-SQL;
- Vmware virtualization technology knowledge / Hyper-V / KVM / OpenStack;
- English language;
- Linux system administrator training;
- VMware certifications can be an advantage;
- Cisco certifications CCNA / CCNP Data Center can be an advantage;
They offer the possibility of activation a multinational company in a professional environment and a competitive salary package.