This is a fast growing fashion manufacturing company who is evolving fast, stable on the local market and who ensures strong learning and development opportunities!
Job location: Urziceni, Romania
Ongoing development of the activity of procurement contracts for raw materials or packaging labels required fabrication process according to the company's activity, identifying and selecting suppliers and monitor relationships with suppliers taking accept.
The ideal profile of the employee:
- University degree in economics, or technical textile (State University)
- Foreign Language-English-advanced;
- Knowledge of computer operation (Internet, MS Office - advanced)
- General intelligence level: medium - Higher (synthesis capacity, rapid judgment);
- Analytical skills;
- Understanding of the business process.
- Ability to understand the spoken message, writing;
- Developed memory, ability to retain information;
- Ease of expression;
- Numerical reasoning;
- Focused attention and distribution;
Limits of competence:
Function skills begin from issuing any documents (orders, confirmations) continuing with the control and coordination of the purchasing department and requires the managers when signing contracts or making major decisions for the company.