Our client is a leading international supplier of fashion jewellery their vision is “Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices” which is something they have successfully done since 1990 in 39 different European locations. This includes jewellery ranges found in concessions in department stores, supermarkets and fashion retailers internationally and within the UK. This makes our client one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewellery and accessories. Our client currently has a head count of 5.400 employees with an approach to work with passion and a high level of team work. All this has resulted in continuously opening up new sales areas and markets and expand their range of fashion products.
Our client is currently looking for an Area Manager for the North UK covering Scotland and Northern Ireland . You will be responsible for
- Development and continuous optimization of sales and action plans
- Commercial management of the operational district including cost control and optimization
- Optimization of points of sale regarding assortment range and layout, profitability and visual merchandising
- Recruitment, management, training and development of service personnel
- Creating and maintaining flourishing relationships with our Concessions partners
To be considered for this opportunity your must have
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related work experience.
- At least 3 years of retail (fashion) experience
- At least 2 years of multi-unit retail management experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- A full and valid driving licence is essential
- Ideally based in Edinburgh or Glasgow
- You're in the right place if you work independently and reliably and can think analytically. If you want to be part of an expanding company which is always evolving. If you want to share your enthusiasm with a team. And if you can impress us with your personality.