1. Stationed in Shanghai, with extensive travelling and visits in Mainland China.
2. Follow-up with existing key account customer and developing of potential new key accounts.
3. Preparing and evaluation of inquiries.
4. Market and competitor analysis dealer development.
5. Coordinating of the whole delivery process incl. quotation, orders, delivery and payment procedures.
6. Working under the guidance of senior manager with various duties and responsibilities.
7. Extrovert character, comfortable to work with different people and nationalities.
8. High degree of initiative and work independently under stress, with active and positive working attitude (Self runner).
University or comparable degree in science or engineering or industrial engineering related discipline - preferably machine building (especially tooling)
1. Minimum of 5 years work experience in design or engineering of standard parts, automotive, mold and die,
2. Minimum 3 - 5 years sales experience in standard parts, automotive, machine building industry or precision tooling or mold and die.
3. Minimum of 3 years of key account management experience.
4. Excellent written and spoken English.
5. Work experience on shop floor, press shops is a plus.