PROJECT / OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
· Accountable for the achievement of the local SAP Support team goals, the coordination with Group IT and objectives in addition to manage contracts with external Chinese SAP Consultants.
· Manage SAP Process support projects including scheduling the work, ensuring availability of resources and the quality of the deliverables.
· Analyze the company's various business processes and systems (financial, logistical, production, etc.). Aim at cost and process efficiency.
· Responsible for the development and customization of effective internal processes (in line with
BOBST Group processes, where possible).
· Direct, plan, recommend and monitor SAP application of all activities undertaken by the SAP Project and support BOBST Group for China.
· Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans and lifecycle planning together with the SAP-CCC Switzerland.
· Responsible for the general supervision and direction of SAP support staff located in China including investigation of incidents, and implementation of corrective action as appropriate.
· Provide coaching and support to the SAP-CCC in Switzerland to meet organizational objectives.
· Assist and support the SAP-CCC in Switzerland in identifying and implementing methods which increase safety, efficiency and effectiveness.
· Provide support to the SAP Support team in areas such as project execution, design and job estimation, in conjunction with other departments.
· Promote effective communications and working relations within the team, with IT’s customers, partners and with SAP-CCC in Switzerland.
· Establish and manage the SAP budget for China.
· Responsible for the recommendation of required improvements to SAP environments and the implementation of approved and budgeted directions.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES SUCH AS:
· Preparation of reports, customizing and process documentation.
· Response to special requests from internal customers.
· Participate in the training and orientation of new employees.
· Support new businesses processes and build them up in SAP as requested.
· Good project management skills for international ERP implementation
· Knowledge of SAP-ERP enterprise-level Modules (FI, SD, PP, MM)
· SAP Basis and Security – hands on installation and maintenance
· Competency as a team leader and all aspects of employee management
· Good Microsoft Office and MS-Visio skills
· Strong customer service orientation
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
· Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Education and Experience
· Degree in business economics, information systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· 5 to 8 years direct experience on customization of SAP-ERP (Financial and Logistics)
· Experience in implementation of a SAP ERP would be an asset
· Experiences in international environments