Main Responsibilities 主要职责
- Own the machine configuration process, by ensuring industrial engineering best practices are considered.
- Drive process standardization, harmonization and improvements within the process area to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness
- Own the definition of data structure and master data for global manufacturing, such as the manufacturing bill of material and the routing.
- Own the enhancement and the deployment of the new product introduction (NPI) process within the industrial engineering and manufacturing community
- Be the recognized business process subject matter expert, and act as the single point of contact for information technology/information systems (IT/IS) when new applications are evaluated and deployed globally.
- Represent global manufacturing in PLM (product lifecycle) design and process deployment
- Represent global manufacturing in the enhancement of the engineering change process (ECR)
- Influence the overall product data structure, by ensuring industrial engineering best practices are considered.
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes 关键技能和个人特质
Functional skills 专业技能:
- Solid understanding and leadership in the field of new product development, new product introduction and implications on the operations (industrialization, assembly, manufacturing, costing): MUST
- Very good understanding of product lifecycle management PLM (Product Lifecycle Management): MUST
- Very solid understanding of how to structure a product for assembly and/or for configuration (BOM, routing): MUST
- Process driven: MUST
- Solid project management experience and change management experience: MUST
- Good understanding of assembly techniques, assembly line layout and metal machining
- Understanding of lean principles
- Understanding of cost drivers; drove/actively participated in cost reduction projects
- ERP / SAP literate: strongly desired
- CAD/CAO literate