Job Title: Training Operation Support Administration
Location: Shanghai (Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone)
- Support trainers to prepare classroom layout prior to course start
- Ensure course materials are available during room setup - books, tent cards etc.
- Support trainers to setup equipment, tools, cars that might be required
- Support trainers to manage classroom setup during class time
- Support trainers to breakdown equipment when classes have finished and return equipment as
- Coordination of classroom availability for training course based on training calendar and requests
- Ensure correct functioning of all classroom equipment, including Smart boards, audio and video
equipment, pin board, flip charts
- Report and arrange for any malfunctioning equipment to be fixed/replaced asap and provide a
temporary solution as required
- Check trainer supplies, mod kits are all fully stocked and work with guest service administrator
- Check functionality of all fixed workshop equipment such as lifts, extractors and report and
arrange fixing if required
Store Room Management：
- Ensure classroom stores are kept orderly and tidy at all times and secure as possible
- Manage equipment in store rooms and work with equipment administrator to carry out audits and
- Support colleagues as required to ensure smooth execution of all tasks and events within the TC
- Bachelor degree business administration, engineering, etc.
- Strong communication skills, customer oriented, attention to details, patience
- Good command of MS Office skills
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- At least 5 years relevant working experience.