Training / Certification Assessment Delivery:
- Classroom/workshop face-to-face delivery of technical training and certification assessment programs
- Support on training and certification assessment events as required
- Administration of pre/post course or assessment documentation and feedback
- Administration of training and assessment materials
- Preparation of resources/facilities/materials for training or assessment delivery
- Organization and general housekeeping of training resources and facilities
- Supporting maintenance and updating of training cars, equipment, tools, and aids in Training Academy.
- Development of new training courses and materials based on product developments, systems and requirements for the China market
- Develop existing courses and materials to include updates as required
- Develop new and existing materials to include training techniques and best practices as required for the China Market.
- Develop, as required, new certification assessment questionnaire at Basic and Advanced levels.
- Regular knowledge development using available training and product materials
- Regular product and technology investigation to enhance course development and delivery skills
- Attendance at TTS as required.
- Pass the assessments of "Porsche Global Trainer Certification" program.
- Supporting projects core to the PCN Strategy such as work with PCN Apprentice Programs as required
- Share responsibilities with training manager in leading projects core to PCN strategies such as CCGI or After Sales Specialists Training.
- College degree or above. Major in Automobile, Business Management, Business Administration is preferred.
- 5-8 years related working experience in automotive industry, additional experience in network development is preferred
- Excellent communication in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP, Lotus Notes, Dealer Management System Location
- Training Center at Wai Gao Qiao