Senior Legal Counsel of an European chemical company
- Provide the legal support. Handle legal matters relating to in-house issue, relevant experiences in Life Science or Chemical industry are preferred.
- Trademark application related IP issue and the anti-competition issue.
- Review various contracts and legal agreement
- Compliance and Corporate governance issue
- Participate in monitoring and reporting on new laws and regulations
- Involve and coordinate external lawyers and other Legal counsels as needed
- 5+ years experiences in In-house and famous law firms. relevant experiences in Life Science or Chemical industry are preferred.
- Experience of anti-trust/competition is a plus
- Working experiences in energy and manufacturing are preferred.
- Bachelor degree in law or above, have oversea education is preferred.
- Fluent English language skills - capable of using English as working language.
- LLB in PRC is a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment