DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
·The position is responsible for the Great East China Region of Gain Land including Tesco, Su Guo and CRV East China region.
·Maintain and develop the partnership with Gain Land regional office to maximize the Gain Land and Coca-Cola system sales and profit potentials.
·Work with bottlers and internal function team to deliver a superior level of service to Gain Land.
Key Result Areas
Build regional joint business plan with customer regional office.
Lead the development of regional joint business plans focusing on driving the customer’s regional KPIs according to the national JBP
·Make regular calls and build relationships with Gain Land Great East China
·Integrate the bottler and CCMG resources to improve the regional joint business performance
·Act as intermediary to resolve key account issues and conflicts across bottlers
·Work with bottler to improve the execution of national trading term
Build an effective internal communication mechanism to maximize customer business potentials
·Knows and understands the customer’s business – aligning opportunities to the Coca-Cola system
·Assess customer services opportunities in the system; Coordinate the regional bottlers to maximize customer business potentials
Build customer services capabilities.
·Build customer services capabilities in the regions and bottlers
·Identify and coordinate relevant customer management training needs in the system
·Communicate best practices across regions to facilitate superior customer management
Job Requirements / Qualifications
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements
• Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
• Delivers Results
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas
• Understanding customers and know how to explore customers’ need
• Be with good problem solving skills to deliver the best business results for the system.
•Good negotiation skills to development Win-Win partnership with key account to maximize sales & profitability for the system.
• Have good business planning skills to joint develop business with key accounts.
• Develop joint business objectives with customers; development joint marketing plan with customers
•Track the execution to make sure the result meet or exceeds the business planning objectives.
• Be able to recognize patterns in diverse data sources; able to draw and communicate conclusions using relevant supporting date;
• Have good communication skills within system & with the customers to maintain good relationship with bottlers & customers.
Responsibilities are typically stated as broad goals or areas of accountability. There is substantial latitude in determining how to accomplish the goals.
Knowledge & Experience:
Above 5 years of multiple key account management experiences in multinational FMCG companies
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelor degree or above,
7-8 years of key account selling is preferred
Good written and oral English & Chinese skills
Proficient written, oral and interpersonal skills in English is preferred.
Travel up to 35% of work time