所属部门: China Affiliate
1. Achieve retail sales target by door. Growth by door, by month, by year must be faster than key competitors.
2. Achieve ranking objective by door.
3. Educate/empower the Beauty Guides sales force via in-store coaching - selling skills and product knowledge.
4. Manage the net/retail relationship (and thus stock in trade) by door.
5. Inspire, educate and motivate Business/Counter Managers and Consultants. Be their leader.
Sales Management: (50%)
• Agree (with the National Sales Manager) retail sales plan and ranking objectives by door. Achieve Fiscal and Calendar year plan.
• Manage the net/retail relationship (and thus stock in trade) by door. Ensure that the inventory mix at the point of sale appropriately reflects the retail trend.
• Ensure 100% execution of the Marketing Program as directed by the Marketing Group. Ensure that all tools provided e.g. samples are used as directed.
• Ensure that all counters follow the merchandising guidelines and hygiene standards as directed by the Merchandising Group.
• Liaise with all levels of store management (specifically Floor Manager, Department Buyer and Merchandising Manager). Negotiate with store personnel to secure promotional sites, staffing contribution, co-op advertising etc.
• Manage BG staffing levels and oversee roster arrangements to ensure appropriate coverage at the counter during key selling periods.
• Submit a monthly Journey Plan to the National Sales Manager and National Education Manager at the beginning of every month. The Journey Plan should appropriately reflect Sales and Education priorities (and a disproportionate amount of time in Top Doors).
• Actively participate in the Monthly Sales and Marketing meetings (MSE). Prepare an update for review and discussion – achievement of sales targets, key business issues, opportunities, Education concerns etc.
• Monitor on a monthly basis ranking by door. Initiate discussions, ideas etc. with the management team to further drive rankings in each door. Be responsible for highlighting concerns and action plans at the MSE meetings.
• Collect competitive sales and marketing information on a regular basis – for review and discussion at the MSE meeting.
• Collate monthly (or more frequent) sales figures and forward to Head Office for reporting.
In-store Coaching: (50%)
• Provide support, advice and direction to the Business/Counter Managers and Consultant teams in all matters pertaining to their roles and activity in-store.
• Coach each door to ensure that the highest of Origins service standards is maintained at the point of sale. Coach each consultant team on specific service/selling behaviors and best practices via role-play exercises.
• Lead by example via counter coaching - work alongside each BG team to provide on-going education (service and selling skills/product knowledge) and reinforcement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Review on a monthly basis each BG KPI’s – Hourly Productivity, AUS, % 3 Step vs. LY, New Customers vs. LY and Booked Appointments. Enhance performance and address concerns via in-store coaching.
• Conduct Quarterly Consultant Appraisals in conjunction with the Business/Counter Manager. Recommend/implement course of action – training needs etc. Submit Quarterly BG Appraisals to National Sales Manager and National Education Manager for review.
• Attend monthly training sessions with the National Education Manager (to be held at the MSE meeting) to improve skills and knowledge. Plus, receive new Education modules for application at the point of sale.
• Recruit (with the Business/Counter Manager) all new BGs. With the National Sales Manager participate in the recruitment of Business/Counter Managers.
• With the National Sales Manager and National Education Manager review Mystery Shopper results (biannual). Recommend course of action.
• Wear a Lab Coat during all in-store coaching sessions.
• Home based office. Time spent in the field 90%+.
• Personal grooming must reflect/promote Origins grooming and hygiene standards.
• Achievement of net and retail sales plan.
• Achievement of store ranking objective.
• Achievement of in-store inventory target (and mix).
• Achievement of mystery shopping benchmark targets.
• Achievement of KPI’s above national average.
• Achievement of staff retention rate of >70%.
• Previous Management experience (e.g. Business Manager). Preferably recruited from within the brand.
• Numeric ability (essential).
• Computer literate: Word and Excel (essential).
• Negotiation skills (highly desirable).
• Results oriented.
• Team player, inspires and mentors a team, likes to lead by example, inspires enthusiasm.
• A good listener. Skilled at winning people over.
• Excellent coach and communicator.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Ability to get others to “buy in” to specific goals and strategies.
• Self reliant with the ability to make solid business decisions independently.
• Persists in seeking goals despite obstacles and setbacks.
• Strong negotiation skills – encourages open discussion and approaches negotiations in a fair and professional manner. Seeks win/win outcomes.
• Handles difficult tense situations with diplomacy and tact