- Support both importer and dealer user of VMS（销售汽车管理系统）, report and track the tickets and communicate with PAG for the problems encountered.
- Responsible for the whole process of change request for PVMS, including function analysis, testing, training material preparation, roll-out monitor and support.
- Analyze and define project scope, planning, timeline and deliverables of each stage. Steer performance of local service providers for VCSN（车辆申报序列码） local system.
- Control and monitor the project execution (requirement definition, design, development, testing, user acceptance test, and implementation) to ensure on-time delivery at right cost and quality for the local system development
- Report project status to management on a regular basis and maintain project documents through all phases
- Price check and release for new models, communication with PAG for the back-end setting
- Bachelor degree with major in software engineering, information technology or related majors.
- At least 3 years work experience in IT related function, automotive or manufacture industry experience in high preferred.
- Project experience will be an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge in MS office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Language fluency in Chinese and English