· Preparation of the commercial part of offer and defining the commercial contract conditions for international projects;
· Risk Assessment and obtaining approvals;
· Project financing proposal and ECA coverage (with support from HQ Finance);
· Pre-bid study and evaluation of tax regulation in project country (with support from HQ Tax) ;
· Consortium Agreement or other necessary pre-bid agreements with consortium or subcontracting partners;
· Contract negotiation on terms and conditions.
· Commercial point of contact for the customer;
· Contract analysis and commercial advice to the project management team;
· Responsible for the invoicing process and working with Project Manager on the timely payment collection;
· Commercial risk early warning and mitigation;
· Defining claim procedure, guidance to project team on claim management and execution of the project claim management vs customers and suppliers;
· Defining change order procedure and preparing the change proposal with Project Manager;
· Commercial management of the subcontracts involving site construction or installation;
· Registration of the Branch office in project country and oversight of the daily operation;
· Preparation and participation in the project status reporting and regular review;
· Working with HQ Insurance Department to arrange project related insurance and responsible for insurance claim;
· Provides trainings with regard to commercial risk and claim management to the project management personnel.
Manager, Commercial and Contract Department
Bachelor degree required; advanced degree in business or engineering preferred.
Mandarin and English fluency
8+ year experience in project /contract management or related discipline
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: