· Defines program requirements and establishes interior design parameters based on client requirements.
· Generates and develops overall interior design concepts; formulates design presentation strategies and makes presentations.
· Manages interior design process for entire project consistent with project’s program, budget and time constraints; leads/directs the work of other interior designers and technical staff.
· Leads/coordinates color/material selection, interior construction administration and installation.
· Manages project budget and schedules related to interior design team efforts.
· Manages client interaction and decisions related to interior design.
· Negotiates contracts with clients as appropriate; may assist in the selection of consultants and negotiates fee and contract arrangements.
· Participates in business development activities as needed.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in interior design or related field.
· NCIDQ desirable.
· Minimum 10 years experience as a professional interior designer, including prior project designer responsibilities.
· Minimum one year previous supervisory and personnel management.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively create presentations and communicate concepts to clients and associates using various software applications.
· CADD proficiency desired; hand sketching ability preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of finish materials and standards.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; in Mandarin and English, both orally and in writing
· Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
· Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
· Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others.