- Ensure incoming quality control, product quality and process control, internal audit and training etc., meet company and customers’ requirement.
- Manage Quality Assurance Department to perform the following tasks:
- Incoming quality control: include vendor quality inspection and audit, incoming quality inspection, and in driving vendors to achieve quality improvement.
- Prepare quality reports, establish quality improvement program, draft Quality Engineering Instructions, resolve customer return materials or goods, manage equipment calibration administration works, and handle customer complaint.
- ISO Quality Management System Training and document control.
- Participate in Quality System planning, development, maintaining and improvement.
- 5+ years quality related working experience
- Bachelor degree or above in
- Good presentation, team work spirit and communication skills.
- Have strong management ability or potential.
- Active, responsible, systematic, detail oriented.
- Can communicate (listen, speak & write) in English.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend