Title: Mobile Development Team Leader
Report To: CTO
• Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
• Have a good understanding of the iOS/Android App in architecture level.
• Coordinate project performance with other teams.
• Can provide good technical guidance to team members
• Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
• Minimum 3 years experience in iOS development.
• Strong experience in building and publishing commercial iPhone and/or iPad, Android applications.
• Solid commercial experience managing small to medium sized teams
• Good experience with the relevant technologies & frameworks; eg. Java (Android SDK),Objective C, Xcode, Sencha Touch etc
• Strong Objective C and Java programming ability.
• Experience designing iPhone application frameworks.