Legal head of an international PE fund
- Advise IPO,PE and VC issue of the fund
- In charge of the rising/setting up and managing the RMB fund.
- Negotiate with the related part and drafted the investment documents
- Supervise the company invested by the fund.
- Qualified P.R.C. lawyer
- LLB or LLM from a reputable Chinese law school, LLM from a reputable foreign law school is a plus
- 7+ years post qualification experience in IPO , PE M&A ,Corporate, in mainland China with an international law firm or in a top Chinese law firm
- Fluent English, can use English as working language.
- Open minded and communicative, Flexible, proactive, Energetic, mature, easy-going
- Able to work in a team environment and build good relationships with others
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated English language capability, strong English legal memo-drafting skills
- Can work under pressure