- Carry out setting to work and testing/commissioning of company supplied equipment and products.
- Carry out system troubleshooting and provide technical support.
- Commissioning Activities
- Performance work & testing of Company supplied equipments to specification & customer satisfaction.
- Handling Load & Length calibration on Company supplied monitoring system during commissioning.
- To provide users with operation & maintenance orientation on Company supplied equipments.
- Performance system troubleshooting as necessary while carrying out the commissioning & to provide appropriate remedy.
- To provide overseas engineer / colleague with technical & onsite support.
- Records Maintenance
- To maintain & update QSR (Quality Service Report) in the system
- Staff Development & Training
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical or Professional certificate & above
- 2 to 5 years experience in deck equipment maintenance & services.
- Electrical background preferred with diverse knowledge in PLC, Hydraulic & Mech which are highly regarded.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills and Strong in planning and organisation skills
- Good making decision and communication with the team
- MS Office
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend