· Management of job and assigned team with respect to quality assurance, planning & cost objectives.
· Be responsible for working with multi-discipline project teams. Coordination works with other disciplines and review of other disciplines (e.g. Mechanical, Instrument, HVAC etc.) equipment packages/ specification/ datasheets.
· Be able to lead the team to preform bid evaluation, clarification, vendor data review/ incorporation and vendor follow-up.
· Prepare project equipment specifications, manage electrical equipment packages.
· Lead electrical design team to prepare electrical drawings such as one-line diagrams, Load list, block diagrams, schematics and termination diagrams for power generation, distribution, and control systems.
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with preference given to candidates having an advanced degree.
· Knowledge of outfitting required.
· Knowledge and experience on FAT, SAT, and commissioning.
· Capable of performing electrical engineering calculations, such as transformer sizing, UPS sizing, cable sizing, etc.including power system studies using ETAP. Be able to perform complete power system analysis for new and upgraded offshore floating drilling and production facilities and provide reports to clients and regulatory agencies.
· 5 to10 years of related electrical engineering experience in the design and engineering of power distribution for oil and gas facilities. Last one year as a Lead.
· Experience with ETAP and MS Office is required.
· Knowledge of class rules and regulations (e.g. ABS, DNV, etc) and international standards (e.g. IEC, NEC, etc.) are required.