Our client is a young, start-up information technology company with focus on information security services. For their office in Sofia they are looking for an experienced professional to fill in the position of a:
FRONT-END ENGINEER – UI/UX
• Revolutionize current UX while ensuring application security;
• Work in a small, focused team obsessed with creating elegant, yet simple user-interaction for complex workflows;
• Integrate into agile teams and work closely with all facets of the organization (products, back-end development, QA, UX, Design) to achieve high quality results;
• Own the UI part and ultimately build a team to develop the user interface.
• Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant field of study;
• Experience with at least one of the following: Rails/Rack, Node.js or Go;
• Strong, professional experience with client-side frameworks, preferably Angular (Backbone, Knockout, Spine, Ember, or similar modern JS frameworks accepted);
• Hands-on, professional experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services;
• Understanding of web application threats (SQL Injections, XSS, etc.);
• Web application deployment strategies (Capistrano, LXC/Docker, etc.);
• Experience with the security angle of web applications;
• Experience with test driven frameworks like Protractor or Mocha is an advantage;
• Excellent English language skills.