Regional Sales - Admixtures
- Development of the designated Construction chemical market segment.
- Develop Construction Chemical sales to the users in Readymix, Precast Site Mix/Paving & MCP segments.
- Manage existing customer relationships through continual engagement with existing and new customers in the region.
- Provide ongoing customer technical support to improve customer’s knowledge.
- Active involvement with product development on and off sites.
- Managing customer portfolio- (process of account activation, credit facilities and transport terms with contractors).
- Establish appropriate sales calls cycles, business reviews and reports, and technology updates
- Ensure on-going market intelligence and active representation if company interests setting an example of corporate values and principles of the company.
- Contribute to maintaining the long-term competitiveness of the company.
- What we expect
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant field with technical ability
- At least five years relevant experience in a similar construction /mining chemical sales environment (material supply, construction chemical experience)
- Good people and excellent communication skills
- Strong technical orientation
- Willingness to travel, locally and internationally
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend