Title: BI Analyst (Finance)
Area: Stellenbosch, Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
A well-established financial institution is currently recruiting BI Analyst to join their credit applications, collections and late state collections department. The purpose of the role would be to provide support to the Business Intelligence team through the development of appropriate management information reports and analyses of client behaviour and business trends in order to provide management with real insight and perspective.
A relevant degree in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics or Actuarial Science.
Ideally: A relevant post-graduate qualification (Hons/Masters) with majors in Statistic, Finance, Mathematics or Actuarial Science.
Skills & Experience:
At least 3 years’ experience in a reporting / analysis role, including experience in and understanding of database structure design and data extraction principles.
Knowledge and understanding of business analysis and requirements gathering.
Financial systems and procedures.
Database design principles.
SQL or SAS experience essential.
South African citizens only.
· Take ownership and responsibility for allocated client area.
· Understand and discuss the business need with the client.
· Document the business requirement.
· Action the business requirement.
· Ensure adherence to best practice principles and processes.
· Interaction & engagement with team.
· Continuous personal development.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com