Title: Human Resources Business Partner (EE/AA)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R500 000.00 – R600 000.00 ctc
One of South Africa’s leading financial groups has a challenging opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to provide strategic partnership to line by assessing business realities, offering solution and advising on people investments that deliver performance.
HR Degree or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Previous experience with dealing with private clients in the financial services sector would be highly advantageous.
Ability to assist on the organisation development front.
Experience in doing joint action planning with the Managers.
Be consultants to internal clients.
Strong administrative and organisational skills.
Ability to act independently as well as part of a team.
Pro-active approach and a lateral thinker.
South African citizens only.
· Build and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders with the aim of becoming
a trusted advisor.
· Partner with line management to create an agile, flexible, responsive and transformed organisation.
· Facilitate the recruitment, development, performance management, reward and retention of skills and
competencies that build organisation capabilities.
· Develop, implement and monitor a tactical and operational HR plan to close identified gaps.
· Use technology to build relationships and networks as well as provide an efficient HR service offering.
· Demonstrate ability to customize and deliver integrated HR practices in order to build requisite o
organizational capabilities and impact the performance of the business.
· Recognize, initiate, obtain support and/or drives implementation of change initiatives.
· The capacity to put people at ease and build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
· Develops and maintains knowledge of business processes, product knowledge, industry trends and
external market forces that may create risks for the business. Understanding how a bank operates.
· Represents the HR profession, shows bravery in saying what needs to be said, tactfully, in the face
of daunting challenges, is able to give and receive constructive feedback, faces up to people problems
quickly and directly.
· Is a self-starter and originator who maintains high levels of activity and produces a consistent high quality
output within agreed deadlines, is prompt and proactive in driving for results and sets demanding goals for
self and others.
· Able to lead effectively under pressure, conveying a strong sense of confidence in one’s intentions and
those of the organization.
· User verbal and non-verbal communication skills to influence an audience and negotiate acceptance of
proposals, plans or ideas.
· Utilises, identifies, enhances and leverages processes and technologies to meet business needs.
· Uses long-term systemic thinking, utilizing factual analysis, intuition & creativity to imagine new and
different futures for the business area / organisation.
· Achieves results in an environment that is continually shifting and where there may be few precedents or
structures to guide task execution.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org