Title: Corporate Services Administrator
Area: Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
Salary: R 250 000.00 – R 300 000.00
A privately owned global group in the investment funds / financial services industry for corporate and private clients has a position available for a Corporate Services Administrator who will be based in Cape Town, Mowbray.
Relevant diploma or degree advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
A working knowledge of the Companies Act;
A working knowledge of e-sec Corporate Secretarial Software;
A systematic work method, attention to detail, self-motivated and the ability to work independently;
Ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management;
The ability to prioritise and plan a challenging workload;
Good computer skills, and in particular a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (2000) including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook email;
South African citizens only.
The Corporate Services Administrator will work as part of a team and will deal with all aspects of administration relating to trusts and companies.
Outline of main duties and responsibilities
· Maintain Company records in accordance with legislative, internal compliance and other statutory requirements;
· Maintain Jobstream, e-Sec and other databases;
· Preparation of Board and Committee meetings;
· Drafting of minutes, resolutions and general correspondence;
· Regular liaison with third parties including auditors and CIPC;
· Assisting with Adhoc projects.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org