Title: Manager – Client Implementation Team
Area: Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
Salary: R650 000.00 – R750 000.00 per annum
A privately owned global group in the investment funds / financial services industry for corporate and private clients has a position available for a Manager – Client Implementation Team who will be based in Cape Town, Southern Suburbs.
B.Com Honours, B.Bus.Sc (Finance) or similar tertiary business study.
Skills & Experience:
4 years financial services experience.
Experience managing teams.
Specific experience in transition management.
Specific experience in working for an asset manager, hedge fund manager or similar administration company.
Experience in managing multiple projects of varying duration and complexity.
Knowledge of fund accounting advantageous.
Exposure to SunGard systems highly advantageous.
Planning, prioritisation, communication, co-ordination and delivery management skills.
Solution orientated & strong problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal, internal and external).
Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
A track record of achievement.
South African citizens only.
The responsibilities for this position involve managing a team of Client Implementation Managers. The Client Implementation team is responsible for the implementation of any new business client mandates. The successful candidate will be required to work towards demanding deadlines, interact with all project stakeholders, critique the appropriate service models and demonstrate a client focused ethos.
· Develop strong working relationships with internal and external clients regarding matters pertaining to implementation project activities;
· Engage with Business Development, Client Service Management , Operational Managers, the Compliance Officer and Clients to ensure a streamlined and effective implementation;
· Lead and develop the Client Implementation team, to build on their own capabilities as well as the team capability that is being developed in Company;
· Lead and coach the team on client engagement and client service;
· Training and mentoring new client implementation managers on Company processes;
· Motivates and inspires the team to create a successful working environment;
· Providing subject matter expertise on client implementations;
· Responsible for interviewing and appointing client implementation managers;
· Managing team performance against KPIs;
· Team workload planning/pipeline management;
· Managing the execution of client implementation projects in line with Company methodology and within
the constraints of quality, scope, time and cost;
· Creating and maintaining project plans, managing deliverables accordingly;
· Creating and distributing scope of work documents;
· Manage implementation project scope and the ensure that proper change control processes are followed;
· Coordinate implementation project resources and assist with issue and conflict resolution;
· Actively manage and demonstrate complete accountability of the client experience and time to market;
· Manage client expectations regarding deliverables;
· Manage implementation project risks and impacts and ensure appropriate control measures are provided and implemented;
· Report regularly on the status of the team’s projects;
· Facilitating project meetings and steercoms;
· Ensuring that all key stakeholders including sponsors and steering group are regularly updated on the
progress of the project;
· Facilitating client training, workshops and client engagement opportunities;
· Documenting lessons learnt;
· Contribute to team knowledge and process optimisation by sharing new learnings and advising on how templates can be improved upon.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.