Title: Senior IT Auditor (EE/AA)
Area: Cape Town, Northern Suburbs
Salary: R500 000.00 – R600 000.00 ctc
One of South Africa’s major financial services groups has an opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join their team.
Graduate studies, with a relevant professional qualification - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and a minimum of 5 years relevant Information Technology (IT) Audit experience.
Skills & Experience:
Basic knowledge of financial services.
Basic understanding of the auditing disciplines.
Understand all auditing standards as it relates to assignment execution.
Thorough understanding of the CobiT methodology.
Detailed knowledge on how to perform a control adequacy review (CAR) and how to draw up audit programmes.
Technical expertise on operating systems (Windows & AIX), Databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL or Sybase).
Experience in performing general control reviews.
Experience in performing security audits on Firewalls, Routers and vulnerability scanning.
South African citizens only.
· Plan and support internal audit efforts, including information technology, operational, financial, and compliance audits.
· Execute audit projects within prescribed time budgets and at a high degree of quality.
· Work collaboratively with other assigned audit personnel and key members of management to achieve engagement objectives.
· Ensure high quality audit results and well-crafted audit report deliverables.
· Supervise junior staff in technical audits in the following areas:
· Operating system reviews (Windows/ AIX).
· Database reviews (Oracle/ SQL/ DB2).
· General controls reviews (Change management, logical access controls, etc.).
· Network, Firewall and Router reviews.
· Assist with system development life cycle audits (SDLC audits) on new system and major projects.
· Assist the Senior Internal Business Auditors with application audits/reviews.
· Assist management team.
· Performance evaluations of internal auditors.
· Strategy execution, etc.
· Provide input into the annual Information Technology (IT) audit plan of the business.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org