Title: Private Equity Analyst
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R500 000.00 – R 650 000.00 ctc
A well-established investment company has a rare opportunity to join their Private Equity / Investment Team.
Qualified CA (SA) / CFA.
Top academic background (5+ A’s in matric essential and Dean’s merit list at University would be an advantage).
Skills & Experience:
2 – 3 years Corporate Finance, Asset Management or Management Consulting experience.
Demonstration of excellent technical skills (models, analytics).
Strong interpersonal skills.
Highly motivated and proactive attitude.
International travel required.
South African citizens only.
The role will incorporate involvement in all aspects of our investment process including identifying potential investments Co's, due diligence and financial structuring.
· Ability to research targets sectors and companies.
· Strong financial analysis and valuation.
· Preparation of investment papers for investment committee.
· Assisting with applications for bank finance.
· Assisting with the project management of legal and regulatory processes.
· Assisting with tax analysis and structuring.
· General corporate finance activities.
· Career path to Senior Analyst within 2 years for top performers.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org