Title: Process Analyst – Finance
Area: Cape Town
Salary: Market related
The successful incumbent will implement and design finance procedures with business projects or as part of finance continuous improvement projects, ensuring that finance’s objectives and control objectives are accomplished.
Completed Financial degree.
Qualified CA advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
5+ Years financial accounting experience.
Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials implementation experience essential.
Process and systems documentation experience.
System testing experience essential.
System implementation experience – Oracle essential.
Retail industry experience highly advantageous.
South African citizens only.
· Providing input into the finance operating plans, policies, principles and procedures.
· Generating end to end finance process design and documentation – Oracle.
· Responsible for developing business requirement specifications.
· Working with the Systems Analyst to communicate the business requirement and ongoing interaction to ensure that any development meets the business need.
· Design, development, testing of enterprise wide financial information delivery – Oracle.
· Assisting with the analysis of process changes, risk impacts and communication required.
· Developing test scripts in line with business scenarios.
· Conducting thorough system and integration testing – Oracle.
· Compiling training material and delivery thereof.
· Responsible for status reporting, feedback on issues and risks.
· Responsible for supporting the business during implementation – Oracle.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org