Title: Business Support Analyst (AA/EE)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R 450 000.00 – R 500 000.00 ctc
To provide business support; end-user access control, end-user training; and to perform system testing and sign-off system upgrades across the financial systems, as part of finance continuous improvement projects, ensuring that finance’s objectives, in particular, control objectives are achieved. My client is a giant in the retail / FMCG sector; if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
Completed degree in B.Comm Accounting and/or Information Systems.
Skills & Experience:
3+ years of experience in a similar environment.
Basic to medium understanding of accounting principles and experience.
Information processing and database concepts.
ERP system support and maintenance.
Relevant practical experience in specialist area of support.
Experience on applications relative to specialist area.
Experience on Finance processes and systems.
End-user systems training.
Knowledge of Business IT systems.
Process thinking ability.
Oracle E-Business Suite Financials.
Incident tracking system experience.
South African citizens only.
To provide business support; end-user access control, end-user training; and to perform system testing and sign-off system upgrades across the financial systems, as part of finance continuous improvement projects, ensuring that finance’s objectives, in particular, control objectives are achieved. Investigates solutions for change requests and incidents and produce the functional specification documentation. Remains current in the ongoing Finance application improvements and implements the change after business sign-off. Reviews the application configuration document and ensures business sign-off and systems configuration remain valid.
· Supports the ongoing system maintenance. Ensures system configuration is designed, tested and implemented as per the business requirements.
· Supports interfaces from peer systems and ensures that it is accurate and complete. Interface and error files are cleared for all Oracle Modules for the group.
· Supports the month-end period close process. Plans, communicates and executes the month-end close process for the group.
· Supports the incident and request process. Reviews, assigns and actions (where appropriate) incidents and requests from end-users. Provide first-level support to end-users.
· Performs Systems / Modules / Profiles and configuration implementation, set-up, monitor, maintenance, enhancement and upgrades to support new and existing functionalities.
· Ensures appropriate access granted on a timely basis for the group and Franchisees and Suppliers Sets-up and maintains system responsibilities, hierarchies, profiles and workflows, performs a quarterly audit of end-user access. Ensures access is verified and complete.
· Works with ITS- Systems Analyst to load Service Requests with Oracle (Oracle Metalink).
· Establish strong relationship with IT Finance, Group reporting and CFM.
· Maintain all administration documents for system configuration, test packs and training manuals.
End-user Maintenance and Support
· Provides first line support to the business, assists with incident resolution.
· Complies with Service Level Agreements.
· Loads Service Requests with Oracle Metalink.
· Provides support to, and liaise with System Analyst and System Administrator.
· Liaises with Internal and External auditors regarding queries.
New Business Initiatives
· Provides input into the design, development, testing, training and implementation of new business initiatives.
· Continually seek process/system improvement opportunities within Finance and ensure with the Business Analyst /Finance Process manager the enhancement or project will deliver the improved business solution.
Training and Development
· Provide ongoing coaching and training for existing and new employees on systems and processes.
· Continuous end-user training and mentoring on Finance applications. (new and current users).
· Identifies problems and bring them to the attention of the team, with team group discussions on issues.
· Co-ordinates Oracle Web Conferencing / online seminars with Oracle Support.
· Self-study on Oracle User Guides and Oracle Library.
· Schedules team Computer Based Training (CBT) sessions.
· Attends demonstration sessions from prospective suppliers.
· Maintain in-house end user training manuals and procedure manuals.
Communication with Stakeholders
· Integration with IT support teams and business users in order to effectively resolve and manage business system and process application problems.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com