Title: Finance Business Support Systems Administrator (AA/EE)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R 250 000.00 – R 300 000.00 ctc
To provide ongoing system support, application and process support, user maintenance and financial master data maintenance across the financial systems thereby supporting accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions. My client is a giant in the retail / FMCG sector; if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
3 year Degree/ National Diploma - Financial Accounting/ Information Systems are preferable.
Skills & Experience:
Basic accounting experience.
Information processing and database concepts.
Mainframe environment and batch processing experience.
Relevant practical experience in specialist area of support.
Experience on applications relative to specialist area.
Experience on Finance processes and systems.
Knowledge of Business IT systems (Oracle, Recon Assist, Hyperion).
Problem solving ability.
Understanding of Finance processes.
Process thinking ability.
Unicenter incident tracking system experience.
South African citizens only.
To provide ongoing system support, application and process support, user maintenance and financial master data maintenance across the financial systems thereby supporting accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions.
System and Process Support
· Ensure Items on the interface and error files are cleared for all Oracle Modules for the group.
· Ensure weekly periods are closed for all Oracle Modules on timely basis.
· Ensure month end period close process managed and planned for the group.
· Appropriate access granted on a timely basis for the group and Franchisees and Suppliers.
· User maintenance request actioned on a timely basis (repeat).
· Effective incident and change communication.
· Hierarchies are accurate and aligned (Oracle Financials and Hyperion).
· Segments accurate and valid with agreed service levels.
· Representing Finance at the new store forum.
· Ensure new store is set up on Oracle and Recon Assist.
· Supplier Master Data changes complete, accurate and valid for Trade, Non-Trade and imports for the group.
· Customer master data changes complete, accurate and valid.
· Inventory master data changes complete accurate and valid.
· Complete operational schedules and commentary.
· Hyperion -Reviewing and resolving key system error reports.
· Loading all MGX archive CD’s onto the server for all business units.
· Ensuring that EFT payments for the group runs are successful and escalating any issues identified.
· Influencing accountants and financial managers on appropriate hierarchy structures and month end processes.
· Responsibilities and menus well designed and tested and appropriate access granted for all Oracle modules.
· Supporting all users on iProcurement.
· Creating and Managing Item descriptions.
· Creating catalogue hierarchies.
· Linking suppliers and categories.
· Document Routing of requisitions.
· Copying, canceling and changing requisitions.
· Setting up new buyers.
· Assigning and amending Buyer PO categories.
· Monitoring workflow processes.
· Viewing and responding to Notifications.
· Vacation rules /reassigning notifications.
· Assist user with iExpense system issues.
· iExpense audit errors of expense reports.
· Maintain Electronic Forms.
· Training users.
· After hour support.
New Business Initiatives
· Input into the design, development, testing, training and implementation of new business initiatives e.g. Oracle, Recon Assist and Hyperion.
Communication with Stakeholders
· Integration with IT supports teams and business users in order to effectively resolve and manage business system and process application problems.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org