Title: Financial Manager – SAP Guru
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R700 000.00 – R800 000.00 ctc (fixed monthly contract rate)
My client is a giant in the FMCG sector listed on both Namibian (NSX) and JSE stock exchanges. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!! Please note, this is a 12 month contract.
Qualified CA (SA) or equivalent.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5 years post articles experience in a similar role, in manufacturing or FMCG environment essential.
Solid SAP implementation experience essential, including implementation of cost and manufacturing and plaint maintenance experience.
Working knowledge of accounting/finance concepts and systems.
SAP project implementation experience.
Strong leadership and management skills.
Strong analytical & critical thinking skill.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills on all levels; both written and verbal.
Assertive, highly organized and has ability to work under pressure.
South African citizens only.
· The following position, reporting to the Finance Director has become available.
Key Performance Areas:
· Full SAP implementation.
· Key components of the role are to act as a key leader for the Finance team with regards to technology
enhancements and projects and to develop process improvements across the finance team.
· To oversee the support, development and integrity of the financial systems and the financial aspects of the business.
· Partner with business users and technology partners to recommend and develop technology solutions using existing tools.
· Assist in testing and development of automated testing solutions for key technology roadmap projects – SAP project.
· Develop process improvement solutions to streamline work and expand reporting capabilities in Finance.
· Oversee implementation plans for roadmap solutions to ensure no business processes will be negatively impacted by the SAP technology implementation.
· Serve as business subject matter expert related to key technologies (Microsoft Excel and SAP).
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org