Title: Treasury Accountant (AA/EE)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R 400 000.00 – R 500 000.00 ctc
To maintain all strong control of banking administration and related resolutions. To provide the business with effective and efficient management and internal control of bank reconciliations. My client is a giant in the retail / FMCG sector; if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
Completed B.Com degree.
Skills & Experience:
5 years management experience.
3-5 years’ experience in a Treasury role.
Retail environment experience will be advantageous.
Strong understanding of accounting processes.
Strong analytical skills.
Strong Oracle Financials knowledge.
Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with the stakeholders.
Strong leadership/ management skills.
Able to document and implement financial processes in a large organization.
Strong understanding of Treasury processes and requirements.
Familiarity with EFT and banking systems.
Able to communicate complex matters to a wide range of audiences both verbally and in writing.
Able to inspire and motivate others around them.
Delivering high performance and driving quality.
Able to effectively track and complete various activities which might be completely unrelated.
Able to effectively investigate and manage queries to their resolution.
South African citizens only.
· Ensure that the profile of the business on line system has accurate information regarding the signatories level of authority.
· Arrange with the Company Secretariat that resolutions are completed, and signatories are in place in response to banking offerings.
· Ensure approved signatories are communicated to the bank.
· Assist with response to and provision of banking documentation – incl maintaining all FICA requirements
· Liaise with all BU’s to calculate the daily cash flow for the business and ensure minimum opening balance daily is maintained.
· Open all bank accounts – liaise with merchants, banks, new stores, etc.
· Facilitate the funding for dividend payments.
· Facilitate banking accounts and resolutions for the Africa entities.
Accounting reconciliation and Analytics
· Complete interest calculations and ensure payment to the bank.
· Calculate and reconcile credit card commission.
· Manage and review the preparation and clearing of amongst others, Mainbank, Franchise and Store bank accounts – in line with monthly deadlines.
· Advanced Oracle knowledge – including preparing and reviewing journals, as well using the system to prepare recons.
· Liaise with stakeholders to clear recons.
· Establish SLA with key stakeholders / customers.
Communication and support
· Develop and lead the Treasury team and provide day-to-day management and feedback to enhance performance.
· Implement the necessary people structures to execute all Treasury processes.
· Be an effective team member, assisting where required with any function in the treasury department.
· Perform other adhoc relevant treasury tasks.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com