Title: Risk Manager (Treasury): Governance, Risk and Compliance (6 month contract) (EE/AA)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R 50 000.00 – R 55 000.00 per month
To engage with the executive committee and senior management to ensure that key risks (Treasury) are being identified, regularly evaluated and managed in line with the board’s risk appetite and to ensure that the day to day insurance processes are efficient and effective. My client is a giant in the retail / FMCG sector; if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
Qualified CA (SA) or B.Com Hons plus articles.
Skills & Experience:
8 Years of risk management or risk consulting experience in a professional services firm or listed corporate.
Knowledge and understanding of:
· Implementing an effective risk management processes in a corporate environment.
· Insurance portfolio management.
· How to identify, evaluate and manage business risks.
· How to implement business continuity planning.
Passion for the brand and customers.
Thinking strategically and commercially.
Delivering high performance.
Having a merchant mindset.
Making insightful business decisions.
Planning and organising.
South African citizens only.
· Review and revise the risk management strategy to ensure it meets the business requirements.
· Develop the three year strategy and detailed operating plans to ensure that the key risks areas have been identified and are being appropriately managed.
· Engage with senior management on the evolving requirements of the risk management process to gain their buy-in and support to ensure that the risk operating plan is delivered.
· Provide guidance and support to senior management so that they can deliver on the risk operating plan.
· Engage with management and provide assistance to ensure that the key inherent risks are identified, evaluated, appropriately managed and monitored.
· Prepare risk profiles for significant corporate initiatives and projects, to ensure the effective implementation thereof.
· Review and assist senior management in optimising the policies and processes in place to manage specialist risk areas and ensure that these are in line with best practice.
· Produce the risk management reports required by the risk committee.
· Develop, implement and maintain business continuity plans for key risk areas within the business.
· Facilitate the corporate response to any event which is defined as a crisis for example, the recall of a life threatening product.
· Ensure that efficient and effective insurance processes are in place in relation to the annual renewal, claims processing and reporting.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org