Title: Financial Manager (AA/EE)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R700 000.00 – R850 000.00 ctc
My client is a giant in the FMCG / distribution sector; sink your teeth into a challenging Financial Manager role in an environment that will leave you satisfied at the end of each working day. Please note, this is a 12 month contract.
Qualified CA (SA) or equivalent.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum of between 5 to 7 years post articles experience, in an FMCG or commercial environment.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team of people in a finance department, 15 plus staff count.
Exposure to foreign transactions would be an advantage.
High degree of (current) financial legislation and technical accounting knowledge.
Good business acumen.
Customer service mindset.
South African citizens only.
· Overall Management of Financial department.
· Assume overall responsibility for compliance relating to corporate governance.
· Develop financial policies and systems and ensure compliance thereof.
· Ensure overall responsibility for credit management.
· To implement and maintain cost containment measures.
· Co-ordination of financial results on a monthly basis.
· Review and approval of monthly financial reports.
· Overall responsibility for the annual budget process and medium to long term forecast processes.
· Completion of annual tax return for the division.
· Responsible for divisional and consolidated BEE reporting and driving of compliance.
· Overall responsibility for year - end financial packs and annual financial statements.
· Adhoc financial projects, i.e. feasibility studies and assisting / preparing of business plans etc.
· Assume responsibility for submission of annual Insurance returns.
· Overall responsibility for the forex requirements for imports/exports.
· Overall responsibility for fixed assets (registers, etc).
· Responsible for optimal efficiency of above.
· Involvement with both internal and external Auditors.
· Responsibility for internal control environment.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org