Title: IT Audit Consultant (AA/EE)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R530 000.00 – R 800 000.00 ctc
To deliver highly effective IT audit projects which tangibly identify and drive improvements within the IT control environment. My client is a giant in the retail / FMCG sector; if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
Tertiary education in finance, accounting or computer science.
ISACA qualification (CISA/CRISC/CISM) and membership.
Skills & Experience:
At least 5 years’ experience in internal audit environment.
Effective use of ACL to perform key data analytical reviews.
Internal audit, or financial or merchandising experience.
Effective systems knowledge/ process analysis and IT experience.
Knowledge and understanding of risk based approach to internal audit.
Effective report writing skills.
Passion for the brand and customers.
Thinking strategically and commercially.
Delivering high performance.
Having a merchant mindset.
Ability to effectively convene and manage outputs in workshop scenarios.
Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with senior business management.
South African citizens only.
· Provide the corporate audit manager with an assessment of the risk and control framework within relevant IT areas.
· Provide the corporate audit manager with pre-assessments of the risk and proposed control framework for key business improvement projects prior to go-live.
· Working together with financial auditors as part of an integrated team, review the IT/systems control elements of end-to-end business process reviews.
· Deliver IT audit projects in accordance with the required standards.
· Provide insightful data analytics to support process audits.
· Produce high quality reports that clearly identify control adequacy and effectiveness concerns.
· Educate line managers on key IT process risks and expected minimum internal controls to manage these.
· Produce high quality working papers and reports in line with agreed standards.
· Prepare of quarterly IT audit committee submissions for the corporate audit manager.
· Manage relationships with internal clients to ensure that their IT audit needs are met.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com