Title: Financial Manager (AA)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R800 000.00 – R900 000.00 ctc
My client is a giant in the logistics / FMCG sector; sink your teeth into a challenging Financial Manager role in an environment that will leave you satisfied at the end of each working day.
Qualified CA (SA).
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 3 years post articles experience in a similar role, preferably logistics environment.
Strong technical knowledge of IFRS as well as SA and Namibian taxation.
SAP knowledge preferred.
Computer literacy in MS Office (Excel to advanced level and preferably PowerPoint intermediate level).
Strong leadership and management skills.
Strong analytical & critical thinking skill.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills on all levels; both written and verbal.
Assertive, highly organized and has ability to work under pressure.
South African citizens only.
· The following position, reporting to the Finance Director has become available.
Key Performance Areas:
· Overall responsibility for full accounting function including:
· General ledger.
· Fixed assets.
· Creditors process (including supplier payments).
· Financial reporting.
· Responsibility for development, maintenance and implementation of all financial policies and procedures.
· Development of cost accounting models and driving cost saving.
· Responsibility for financial internal audits.
· Responsibility for financial and management reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Full responsibility for the company tax matters.
· Management of year end process, external audit and preparation of AFS.
· Assistance with feasibility studies for new projects.
· Effective staff management and development.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org