Title: Process Analyst – Finance (Procure to Pay)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: Market related
The successful incumbent will be responsible to design and implement finance processes with a contained business impact within business projects or as part of finance continuous improvement project, ensuring that finance’s objectives, in particular, control objectives are achieved.
Completed Financial degree.
Qualified CA advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
5+ Years financial accounting experience.
Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials implementation experience essential.
Process and systems documentation experience.
System testing experience essential.
System implementation experience – Oracle essential.
Retail industry experience highly advantageous.
South African citizens only.
· Providing input into the finance operating plans.
· Providing input into finance policies, principles and procedures.
· Work shopping with relevant stakeholders to understand and communicate finance’s business requirement across multiple departments/divisions.
· Generating end to end finance process design and documentation, in particular.
· Control requirements.
· Reporting requirements.
· Responsible for developing business requirement specifications.
· Working with the systems analyst to communicate the business requirement and ongoing interaction to ensure that any development meets the business need.
· Design, development, testing of enterprise wide financial information delivery.
· Assisting with the analysis of process changes, risk impacts and communication required.
· Analysing process changes, risks and impacts and facilitating communication thereof.
· Developing test scripts in line with business scenarios.
· Conducting thorough system and integration testing.
· Helping ensure that environment is setup for business change.
· Compiling training material and delivery thereof.
· Responsible for status reporting, feedback on issues and risks.
· Responsible for supporting the business during implementation.
· Supporting the users until processes and systems have stabilized.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org