Title: Treasury Accountant (8 Month contract)
Area: Century City, Cape Town
Salary: Market related
This successful candidate will be responsible for the full treasury function and liaising with the financial institutions and also responsible for the accounting side i.e. journals, recons etc. My client is a giant in the technology / online marketing world, if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
Completed Bookkeeping / Accounting qualification.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 3 years relevant experience is essential.
Experience in Creditors Control, Reconciliation and handling queries.
Navision experience advantageous or any accounting software experience.
Accountability and execution.
Strong financial astuteness.
Accuracy and reliability with a high level of attention to detail.
South African citizens only.
• Calculating and posting all I/C billing (excl. FA & Recurring Marketing costs).
• Prepare monthly I/C billing Consol sheet.
• Follow up on variances with 3rd Parties.
• Reconcile to final Income Statements.
• Prepare monthly I/C loan Rec/Pay Consol sheet.
• Follow up on variances with AP.
• Reconcile to final Balance Sheet.
• Post nominal monthly accounts and reconcile back to source.
• Review Operational companies Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
• Compile additional Opex company details as required for reporting.
• Monthly Opex ratios and analysis.
• Product & Region splits on above postings.
• Check if FX run has been completed on all companies and review.
• Intercompany loan, debtor and creditor matrix.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org