Title: Cost Accountant (EE/AA)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
A market leader in manufacturing requires the service of a highly competent individual to fill the position of Cost Accountant (EE/AA) to be based in Montague Gardens.
CIMA degree will be highly advantageous.
Completed B.Tech in Cost and Management Accounting or relevant B.Com degree.
Skills & Experience:
3-5 years solid costing experience in manufacturing FMCG environment essential.
A background in the printing industry would be a definite advantage.
Self-motivated, energetic self-starter, who can demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
A strong analytical individual
Exceptional aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail.
Able to work under pressure and hardworking.
Displaying a high level of energy and entrepreneurial spirit
Advanced reporting and Microsoft Excel skills
South African citizens only.
The successful incumbent to this position will be responsible, but not be limited to:
· Responsible for the full costing function and preparing of management reports.
· Responsible for annual sales budget and monthly forecasts.
· Monitoring cost recovery & sales reporting.
· Monitoring and improving cost structures.
· Monitoring work in progress and finished goods.
· Conducting impact studies around cost sensitive items such as:
· Highest cost drivers and impact on cost effectiveness.
· Impact on effectiveness of work flows and processes.
· Contribute towards improved cost effectiveness.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org