Title: Financial Accountant (EE/AA)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R400 000.00 – R500 000.00 ctc
A market leader in manufacturing requires the service of a highly competent individual to fill the position of Financial Analyst (EE/AA) to be based in Montague Gardens.
Qualified CA (SA) non-negotiable.
Skills & Experience:
2 years post article experience in an analytical/financial role in the corporate environment advantageous.
Exposure to mainly manufacturing clients during articles essential!
Commercial experience with Africa - an advantage.
Willing to work overtime when required.
Willing to travel within South Africa, Africa and other international countries.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Conscientious with superior analytic and evaluative problem solving abilities.
Driven to meet deadlines.
Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
South African citizens only.
The successful incumbent to this position will be responsible, but not be limited to:
· Generate proposals for tender pricing, reviewing factory prices and presenting a costing analysis that includes profit by plant/job and a post-initiative review.
· Inform investment decisions by analysing financial information and due diligence reports to forecast business, industry, economic conditions and potential commercial acquisitions.
· Present oral and written reports and proposals that inform investment decisions that portray the relevant financial information.
· Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment initiatives.
· Gather and organise information on problems and procedures.
· Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
· Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems recommending solutions.
· Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports.
· Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analysing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
· Ad hoc tasks required to meet Business Development objectives.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org