Title: Financial Manager
Area: Western Cape, Woodstock
Salary: R 600 000.00 – R 700 000.00
A leader in the manufacturing sector is seeking a Financial Manager who has solid understanding and working experience of internal controls to join their team. This position reports to the Financial Director.
Qualified CA (SA) non-negotiable.
Skills & Experience:
Completed articles with 5 years’ post experience in a management role.
Must be computer literate with excellent excel skills and a solid understanding of accounting software principles.
Experience with Syspro package is advantageous.
Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with other departments and manage the Finance team.\
Must have sound knowledge of statutory regulations.
Excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
Attention to detail.
South African citizens only.
· Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting and/or payroll.
· Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
· Adherence to monthly reporting key dates.
· Reviews financial monthly reports with management personnel.
· Participates in cost analyses and what-if scenarios.
· Prepares all budgets and forecasts and ensures adherence to budgets.
· Controls and manages fixed assets.
· Manages all overheads and looks for cost savings.
· Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
· Liaise with Customers/Suppliers where required.
· Controls all aspects relating to the integrity and processing of all accounting records.
· Coordinates all aspects around the external audit.
· Manages and motivates accounts and payroll team to achieve success within department.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com