Title: Financial Manager (EE/AA)
Area: Cape Town
Salary: R650 000.00 – R800 000.00 ctc
A market leader in the printing and manufacturing field is offering an exciting opportunity for a Financial Manager(EE/AA) to join them at their offices in Montague Gardens.
Completed articles combined with CA(SA) or CIMA completed qualification.
Skills & Experience:
At least 5 years relevant experience.
Willing to travel frequently between the two business entities in Paarl and Durban.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages as well as ERP accounting packages.
Experience with Labels, Packaging and Print Industries advantageous.
Strong problem-solving, communication and numerical skills.
Skilled at financial modelling.
Stress tolerance, producing accurate and high quality output.
Well developed business acumen.
Proven leadership skills and possess the ability to maximize employee potential.
Strong flair for attention to detail.
South African citizens only.
This position will oversee the finance departments of both Paarl and Durban business entities.
· Both plants' financial record-keeping and reporting function.
· Cash flow management and managing tasks within the department.
· Review of the monthly audit file including reconciliations of various general ledger accounts.
· Delivering & interpreting the monthly management accounts.
· Analyse and recommend investment decisions based on due diligences for acquisitions or investment in capacity.
· Establish the optimal product pricing, manage and monitor input costs to enable the achievement of profit margins.
· Draw up business models and evaluate tender opportunities to facilitate opportunity recognition and to qualify decision making.
· Monitor and interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment including the optimal sales and production mix.
· Implementing and maintaining internal controls.
· Act as a sounding board for the respective business MD's.
· Compiling the annual budgets, forecasts and ad-hoc duties.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com