Title: Group Financial Accountant (EE/AA)
Area: Montague Gardens, Cape Town
Salary: R 450 000.00 to R 580 000.00 per annum
This successful candidate will be responsible for the Group Financial Accountant function. My client is one of the most technologically advanced manufacturing operations in Africa; if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
Certified Chartered Accountant (CA) – non-negotiable.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 3 years post articles experience.
Experience with computer accounting and reporting systems (Accpac and/or Hyperion essential).
IFRS knowledge essential.
JSE Listings requirements knowledge (an advantage).
The ability to work under pressure.
Writing and Reporting skills.
South African citizens only.
• Perform the monthly group reporting responsibilities with the consolidation of the results in Hyperion.
• Preparation of group consolidated financial statements and ensuring compliance with IFRS and JSE Listings Requirements.
• Preparation/review of subsidiary financial statements.
• Compile tax relevant information for the group, calculate tax liabilities and submit relevant documentation to SARS.
• Prepare and analyse management accounts for the Central departments of the group.
• Co-ordinate and consolidate the monthly rolling forecast of operating results.
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting for the group.
• Administer the group management reporting system (IDU) with regards to change requests, user administration and reporting sets (actual results/budgets/forecasts).
• Facilitate the interim and final audit by preparing the required schedules and calculations.
• Prepare the general ledger for the holding company and other non-operating entities of the group.
For more information, please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.